Author: Alvise Vivarini
DATE: 1500 ca.
POSITION: sacristy on the right – right wall
This painting is guarded in an exquisite reliquary frame of engraved golden wood, the outer segment is decorated with winged putti or small angels, festoons, flowers and fruit, and is considered to be a seventeenth century work by Friar Serafino of Vicenza.
The Cappello family’s coat of arms appears on the top.