AUTHOR: Pietro Lombardo
CHURCH: Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
POSITION: apse – on the left of the triumphal arch (on map n°4c)
The triumphal arch is raised by two squared pillars decorated with a classical flowered pattern, typical from the middle of the XV century.
At the peak of the pillars, where the ample arch is imposed, the Annunciata is located on the left and the Archangel on the right.
The underside of the arch is, on the other hand, decorated with relieved sections that contain the effigies of the Prophets.
The complex in general is attributed to Pietro Lombardo, during his intervention at san Giobbe in 1470.