Author: Giusto Le Court
Church: Church of the Santissimo Redentore
POSITION: right niche
METHOD: sculpture (n° 8c on the map)
In the niches, on the left and right of the façade, are respectively Saint Mark and Saint Francis, realised by Giusto Le Court during the second half of the Seventeenth century.
The altarpieces were executed in 1667, based from a design done by Zandomenico Gornizai.